Thursday, January 3, 2008

Amazing Invicta Men’s Watch

It happens every time. The sweating. The nausea. The uncontrolled
urination. All I want to do is buy a watch. But whenever I go into a
store and look around, the sheer number of options, of choices, of
possibilities…it overwhelms me. Terrifies me. I just have to go, to run,
to get out – always without the watch I came looking for. How can I
possibly choose from all those different watches? Those North Koreans
don't know how good they have it.

That's why I'm so happy to see this Invicta Men's Stainless Steel Watch
Model #2877. Not because of its Swiss Quartz movement or its Stainless
Steel silvertone bracelet and case. I've never been one of those Fancy
Dans who struts down the boulevard showing off the glitzy timepiece on
his wrist. And certainly not because it's water-resistant to 50 meters.
Swimming gives me a rash. No, the thing I like is that it's all by
itself. No disorienting army of other watches to choose from, no painful
decisions to make. When I have no other choice, the Invicta Men's
Stainless Steel Watch Model #2877 is the watch I choose.